Have you ever imagined working in an office which feels like home, teamed up with your friends? Where others enthusiasm brings the very best out of you, achieving results that make even your mother-in-law proud of you?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions I strongly recommend to read on because we are looking for several
from junior to senior level to extend our team which celebrated 10th anniversary last year.
Should you be an IT professional who is not freaking out when hears the word chemistry
chemist/biologist/pharmacist with an unexplainable crush on information technology with C#.Net knowledge
Your English knowledge exists beyond the certificate you got for your degree and you are able to communicate and write documents.
You have a keen eye for details
Worked directly with customers and enjoyed it
Able to work independently but thrive in teamwork as well
Be the part of the digitalization of laboratories, development and production sites of our customers in the pharmaceutical, chemical
- a great team to work with
- competitive salary
- option for home office work after the initial training phase
- flexible working hours
- Fluency in English both verbally and in writing
- MSc or BSc in information technology Or
- MSc or BSc in chemistry or related field AND programming experiences
- Working knowledge of Microsoft environments
- Highly motivated, high desire to learn
- Comfortable to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask
Candidates with additional language knowledge (German, French) would have an