Have you ever imagined working in an office which feels like home, teamed up with your friends? Leaving the bench behind and trying yourself in something new?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions I strongly recommend to read on because we are looking for
consultants – field application scientists
from junior to senior level to extend our team.
Should you be chemist/biologist/pharmacist with an unexplainable crush on information technology with a strong QC laboratory background
Your English knowledge exists beyond the certificate you got for your degree and you are able to communicate and write documents.
You have a keen eye for details
Worked directly with customers and enjoyed it
Able to work independently but thrive in teamwork as well
Be the part of the digitization of laboratories, development and production sites of our customers in the pharmaceutical, chemical
- a great team to work with
- competitive salary
- option for home office work after the initial training phase
- flexible working hours
- Fluency in English both verbally and in writing
- MSc or BSc in chemistry or related field
- Working knowledge of laboratory procedures, recipe creations, GXP.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft environments
- Highly motivated, high desire to learn
- Comfortable to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask
Candidates with additional language knowledge (German, French) would have an